Industry & Community Partners
Are you engaging with all three tiers of your Talent Supply Chain? Does your philanthropic giving also foster STEM Career Awareness, help students develop desired high tech skillsets, and build brand recognition for your organization? Let Square One help!
“The engineers of tomorrow are found in programs like Square One, which fosters the necessary innovative and entrepreneurial spirit that we look for in our employees.”
Are you developing your Talent Supply Chain?
If human capital is your most important and valuable resource, why wouldn’t you treat the development of future talent as you would any other valuable supply chain? Are you authentically and appropriately engaged in all tiers of your Talent Supply Chain?
The United States Chamber of Commerce Foundation has developed the “Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) approach, a demand-driven strategy to create real career pathways for students and workers with talent pipelines aligned to dynamic business needs”. TPM Practitioners understand the importance of engaging with all tiers of their Talent Supply Chain, from Elementary School (Tier 3), to Middle & High School (Tier 2), to Post Secondary (Tier 1). It’s critical that employers partner with educators and STEM providers to build awareness and excitement for STEM Careers, develop STEM skillsets, and foster brand recognition in their future workforce. It’s critical that this engagement begin early, and be sustained throughout the K-16 educational experience of your future workforce.
Square One facilitates these critical relationships between students, educators and employers. We generate interest in STEM Careers, bring awareness to your brand, and illuminate & highlight STEM career pathways for students, all within the context of our teacher professional learning and student engineering challenges.
Join our premier industry partners and take advantage of simplified access to your talent pipeline.
Become a Sponsor
Ready to build brand recognition with students? With each sponsorship tier we offer valuable opportunities for signage, web presence, social media recognition, and other impactful options to reach participating students, families and teachers.
The Square One Education Network is a 501c3 non-profit educational organization. We are focused on STEM talent development for the mobility industry. To become a sponsor or discuss a potential collaboration click the button today to get started!
Interested in partnering with us as a Sponsor?
How You Can Help...
As a premier partner, you have the opportunity to invest in our youth, while also building your Talent Supply Chain and securing your future technical workforce. Square One Partners contribute in a variety of ways
- Be a “Presenting Partner” for Events
- Sponsor a Teacher Workshop
- Fund Scholarships for Square One Student Alumni
- Fund Student IVD Team(s)
- Mentor Student IVD Teams(s)
- Make Financial Contributions
- Contribute to our Endowment
- Donate Space and/or Goods & Services
- Volunteer for Events
- Host Student and/or Teacher Field Trips
- Host Student or Teacher Internships
- Help us Network with other Potential Partner
Value to your Organization...
Authentic partnerships provide unparalleled access to your future technical workforce and tremendous value to your organization:
- Build authentic relationships with students, providing you an opportunity to support them throughout high school and post-secondary education, while also establishing brand recognition and “selling” your organization as a premier employer.
- Access to students & parents to build your brand recognition
- Opportunities to interact with educators & introduce your organization. They can be your best recruiters!
- Ability to establish multiple contact points with students, K-12
- Provide voice in program development, specifically tailoring our offerings to fit your needs
- Fulfill your philanthropic goals
- Ability to count on Square One for any K-12 outreach needs
Our Amazing Partners….